What is the perfect photo for your profileLaatst bijgewerkt op 24 juni 2021
- No group photo as the most important profile moment: while a few of you having fun with friends shows that you're nice, no one wants to spend ages trying to figure out which person you are, and then be disappointed when you're not your gorgeous are friend.
- Don't use photos of you and your ex: Never! Not even if she is cropped and you yourself look super attractive in the photo. This comes across as if you are not over your old breakup, or actually ready for a new partner.
- Use photos that are up to date: after all, it is very uncomfortable if you have to reveal that you are in real life balder, older, fatter or more frail than expected.
- Do not post baby or children photos of yourself: it suggests that you are not confident in what you are like now or that you are trying to imagine how cute future children might be before you have even met them. By doing so, you are actually creating a scary and wrong impression.
- Avoid clichés: Don't be that one person with the vacation photo of them hanging out with their arms draped around a drugged tiger. Not only is it incredibly trite, but showing off a drugged animal who is miserable does not make you come across as a "kind, caring partner."
Bronnen & referenties
Bronnen gerelateerd aan: "What is the perfect photo for your profile"
photo dating profile, good profile photo, success with profile photo, stand out profile photo dating