Make your first date a successLaatst bijgewerkt op 24 juni 2021
- Be mindful when starting a conversation: Taking some time beforehand to think about a few topics of conversation can help avoid uncomfortable silences during a date.
- Don't go overboard with your clothes to impress: everyone wants to shine on that first date, but don't overdo it by wearing high heels you can't even walk in or something uncomfortably tight. Your outfit should make you feel confident, not self-conscious.
- Be safe and sensible:do your first meeting in a public place, never in someone's home, and tell friends where you are going. Make sure your phone is fully charged and that you have the taxi or uber app number open so that you can easily leave when needed.
- Do not drink too much: drunkenness can not only be dangerous and lead to unfortunate decisions, it can also make you look bad. So if your date orders a bottle of wine to be generous, don't feel obligated to drink half of it.
- Don't talk too much about the past: during a conversation or discussion, old relationships can obviously be mentioned, but keep comments about exes short and to the point. Making angry remarks about exes makes the other person uncomfortable too.
Bronnen & referenties
Bronnen gerelateerd aan: "Make your first date a success"
dating, tips, love